AirDroid Alternatives & Reviews
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your own Android phone Or tablet computer from Windows, Mac, or the internet, wirelessly, at no cost.
14 Best AirDroid Alternatives for Android
Join is a mobile and desktop application that allows you to remotely control many aspects of your android phone through tasker integration, as well as send and receive files, SMS, and screenshots. It also has universal copy/paste and screenshot mirroring.
Portal by Pushbullet
Getting images, videos, and other documents from your PC Onto your phone ought to be painless and quick. The portal helps by making it as simple as drag and drop. Files are moved over your WiFi connection, which means that they do not count toward your cell data limit. This also means files are transferred very quickly (even if they are more than 1 GB in size).
AirMore is a cross-platform application that allows you to connect your mobile device to PC wirelessly. Free you from cables and clients. The only thing you need to do is to open the web browser on the PC. AirMore allows you to stream pictures and videos to your PC easily. Transferring is no longer necessary as you can easily stream media files to a large screen and share it with others.
AirMore supports a wide range of document formats like txt, doc, Xls, ppt, pdf, epub and so on. You can upload, download them on the web. You can also create new folders in the iOS devices and add new files.
Easily transfer your files between your device and PC with clicks, including local media flies. No need for cables.
Scan the QR Code on AirMore web and get connected at ease. (For now, local network connection only)
AirMore makes the transfer between mobile device and PC more private and secure, as your approval is required for a successful connection.
KDE Connect is a project that aims to convey all of your devices. By way of instance, using KDE Connect you can get your phone notifications in your pc, or simply use your phone as a remote controller for your desktop. To accomplish this, KDE Connect implements a secure communication protocol over the network and enables any programmer to create plugins in addition to it. Presently there are KDE Connect customers on KDE, Android, and Blackberry, and shortly we'll encourage iPhone as well.
Pushbullet is the easiest and fastest way to send links, pictures, lists, files, notes, and much more into your phone's notification tray, to your personal computer, or into a buddy, really fast. Originally offering users a synchronized clipboard for universal copy and paste, and telephone notifications on their desktop computer.
MyPhoneExplorer is a proprietary freeware desktop Application allowing control of Android cellular phones. MyPhoneExplorer can connect to a telephone using either a USB cable, Bluetooth, or Infra-red connections. Once connected, address book entries and calendars can be synchronized between the phone and your PC. Additionally, it enables calls to be handled from within the application.
Pushover is a simple push notification application that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, shell scripts, servers, network monitors like Nagios, and anything else that needs to send notifications to your iPhone, Android, iPad, and Desktop. It includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets, support for sending notifications to Android Wear watches, and a Tasker event plugin.
With Roamit, it is possible to send the webpage you are studying, or something that's on your clipboard, to your PC, mobile or even your Xbox, it is going to open immediately. Moreover, you can transfer your files and photos as quickly as you can, via a local Wi-Fi network. The universal clipboard³ lets you have a seamless clipboard encounter between your PC and phone.
All you copy on your PC will be mirrored to your phone, before opening the app. However, if you Don't wish to use a universal clipboard, you can also always send your computer content manually simply by pressing a button in the app. Roamit integrates with the Chat menu, so you can share any material from any app, and get it in the other device. Roamit works best on Windows 10 devices running Creators upgrade or above. Access Roamit on your other Windows 10 or Android devices from roamit.ghiasi.net
With Mobizen, you can command your Android apparatus using a web browser, either via USB either via Wifi. The program, made to capture mobile display, may also take screenshots or even transfer files.
Send and receive files over accessible connections. Main Feature is Pause or restarts transfers when an error occurs. Share your videos and music within the program. There's not any limit.
Xender File transfer - World's best phone to phone file transfer and app sharing. Get the simplest way to transfer file and app from one phone to another with high speed, no need for cable or Wifi or mobile connection and totally free unlimited data use.
Xender is intended to satisfy the requirement of the users to transfer files with other devices and also iPhone devices thus supporting cross-platform transfers. You can share pictures, games, movies, videos, files and even apps. Truly an incredible app due to the remarkable speed to document transfer. Demand for Xender is rising day by day demonstrating over 1 million consumers and 4.3 rating in Play Store. It encourages to listen to music, view images and play videos and transfer data in a single click.
What it enables you to do:
- Share pictures, movies, videos, games and apps anytime, without the necessity of mobile data connection.
- You can transfer all of your data from the old phone to a new phone in one click with the Phone replicate button.
- Insert your user name and graphics.
- View your photographs, listen to music, and watch movies or videos.
- Connect up to 5 devices at exactly the exact same time and share images very quickly.
- Give a"buzz" to someone or"kick" someone from the group.
MightyText launched with the promise of providing an iMessage for Android, but better: It let you text anyone, anywhere, from whatever device you’re using, whether phone, tablet, or computer. Today, three million installs later, the MightyText platform is moving beyond texting to … everything.
Send SMS & MMS text messages from your PC, Mac, or Tablet without touching your Android phone.
Save time; Increase productivity. Don't check your phone for every SMS notification! See who's texting you from your PC or Tablet without having to look at your phone's messaging app.
Great for online texting when busy working or in meetings. Manage your texts, picture messages (MMS) & see Caller ID of incoming phone calls without looking at your phone. Turn off incoming SMS notifications during presentations. Text meeting updates before leaving your desk.
Perfect for real estate agents, sales people, freelancers, taxi dispatchers, event planners, and other businesses that rely on texting to send quick, professional bulk SMS messages to colleagues & clients. Text online from the comfort of your computer or tablet.
Students love messaging & group texting (MMS) with friends discreetly Text online while in class "taking notes" on your laptop.
An easy tool for spontaneous, local network file transfers. Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs and Android phones.
Share documents, messages, folders, contacts, links and clipboard. You can do more with the PRO version. Easily connect your devices using just your community network and only if you want it over the web.
Without the compulsory use of outside servers. Without ads and monitoring.
Files & folders: Send files and folders to multiple devices fast, accurate and without constraints. Take advantage of all of the bandwidth of your system and safeguard your information plan and bandwidth.
Notifications: Share the alarms between your devices. Read the alarms of your phone from your computer.
Clipboard: Send the clipboard text from one device to another.
Messages & Links: Send direct text messages (not SMS) and hyperlinks to one or more devices even if they're offline. Once available they will receive the pending messages!
Security: End-to-end encryption when you transfer files, send messages and share notifications and clipboard.
Private Network: Create your own hotspot with a single click and keep your information from the grid.
Notifications: Response to a message from WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Viber and other communication apps from the PC.
Passport: Send the clipboard text from one device to another. Auto-sync the clipboards between your devices. Auto-sync works on the Q version of Android working with a private clipboard.
Remote control: Use your phone as a mouse to control your PC. Easily control your PC's media player when you see a movie or listen to music.Type on the phone's keyboard and send the text into your computer. Control the quantity of any device and turn it off remotely.
Family library service: buy it and share it with your entire family's devices.
Pros of AirDroid
- Very simple and easy user interface and none of the users must get into issues while getting started with it.
- Very easy and simple to get connected. Just enter the IP Address or see web.airdroid.com and scan the QR Code to Begin.
- Effortless to transfer files with no type of limits so long as the smartphone and computer are linked to the same Wifi network. It makes the local AirDroid link the ideal choice for wired data transfer.
- The Airdroid desktop program is also available, which is handy if you use AirDroid a lot, or want to receive the maximum expert benefits for those who have paid for the premium edition of AirDroid.
- Aside from managing documents on the smartphone, it's simple to manage several different components on the smartphone, including photos, videos, audio, ringtones, camera, programs, etc.. Therefore, you can handle almost everything from your personal computer with it.
- Offers very simple clipboard text and syncing sending feature, which is handy to send links and significant things from your computer to the smartphone to get them later once you get time.
- Features support for finding your missing apparatus, which can be pretty handy in the event you lose it. This feature will work only when the devices are connected to the web.
- The AirDroid mobile program also offers some useful features like screen recording, sending files from 1 Android apparatus to other, apparatus backup and other similar items from the 'Tools' section.
- So those were the experts of using AirDroid. Just about all of the attributes are free of any bugs, which eventually provide great performance.
Cons of AirDroid
- There's a massive limit on sending documents on AirDroid free via the net. The individual file size limitation is 30 MB, and there's a limitation on total transport of 200 MB per session. You'll need to get the premium version to get over the constraints.
- The premium version also includes an individual file size limitation of 100 MB online version, and the Android Premium for PC desktop program can get over the restriction to move single files of 1 GB. That's still a disappointing dimensions, which is transmitted.
- Mirroring for WhatsApp or other popular messaging software isn't supported. That's a huge con. Who do send and get a good deal of SMS messages nowadays!
- It's impossible to get into the camera of your smartphone via AirDroid web if you're connected on the internet. To get that, you'll need to find the paid premium version.
- The free version does not have the choice to transfer folders into the remote device. The premium version is vital for that.
- AirDroid isn't a paid once and enjoy forever service. To find the top AirDroid account, you'll have to find the monthly or annual subscription. It's practically Rs. 140 a month, and will be Rs. 1,980 if billed annually. Thus, should you not need to transfer plenty of files, the free ad-supported AirDroid is the right for you.
- Logging in over the net by scanning a QR Code is not the quickest. Even after scanning I had to wait for a few seconds before the relationship becomes successful.
- The link between the pc and smartphone isn't secure. Therefore, I will always advise you to use a VPN on both your pc and smartphone before you begin using AirDroid for transferring files over the net. I won't even suggest the local link mode on anonymous and insecure WiFi networks. I also have seen numerous reviews of AirDroid whining about its safety.
- The AirDroid AirMirror attribute is really slow. It requires a whole lot of time to begin. Moreover, that's restricted to a internet connection, and you can't use the attribute on a local network unless you're connected via web.airdroid.com.
Features of AirDroid
- Support file transfer over the internet and local network.
- Support viewing the messages and replying over the network.
- Supports direct notification.
- Supports taking screenshots of the device remotely.
- Supports accessing the camera of the device remotely.
- Supports music and video management of the remote device.