DynVPN Alternatives & Reviews
DynVPN is an internet service that lets you create and manage your virtual private network (VPN) to keep it easy for everybody. Behind the scene, we're running NetVirt, an open network virtualization platform.... read more
More About DynVPN
DynVPN is an internet service that lets you create and manage your virtual private network (VPN) to keep it easy for everybody. Behind the scene, we’re running NetVirt, an open network virtualization platform.
When you log into DynVPN, a dashboard shows your networks. A private system is a group of nodes that are permitted to connect through peer-to-peer encrypted channels.
Throughout the DynVPN dashboard, you can create and manage your networks and the nodes membership. Every node has a unique provisioning key. You will copy-and-paste in the DynVPN customer wizard running on the corresponding machine.
That is it! You’re ready to join your DynVPN private network.
Common use cases for DynVPN contain:
- Allowing workers to access business resources (telecommuting)
- Media security camera
- Securing embedded devices (Internet Of Things, Machine 2 Machine)
- Game media (LAN over the Internet)
- Virtual Small Business network (Virtual Machine + DynVPN)
Pros of DynVPN
- Strong Security
- Highly Configurable
- Incredibly secure
- Encrypted with AES256-SHA
Cons of DynVPN
- High Overheads
- Proxy Problems
- Other disadvantages include
- Requires third party applications for setup
- Lengthy and complicated setup
- Tough to configure
- Blocked by some proxy servers
Features of DynVPN
- Multi-Device Usage
- Protocol Choices
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- No Log Storage
- Unlimited Server Switches