TrebleShot Alternatives & Reviews
Send and receive files over accessible connections. Main Feature is Pause or restarts transfers when an error occurs. Share your videos and music within the program. There's not any limit.
5 Best TrebleShot Alternatives for iOS
AirMore is a cross-platform application that allows you to connect your mobile device to PC wirelessly. Free you from cables and clients. The only thing you need to do is to open the web browser on the PC. AirMore allows you to stream pictures and videos to your PC easily. Transferring is no longer necessary as you can easily stream media files to a large screen and share it with others.
Pushover is a simple push notification application that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, shell scripts, servers, network monitors like Nagios, and anything else that needs to send notifications to your iPhone, Android, iPad, and Desktop. It includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets, support for sending notifications to Android Wear watches, and a Tasker event plugin.
Features of TrebleShot
- Pause or resume transfers even when an error occurred.
- Share your videos and songs within the application
- There is no limit. You can send thousands of files with only one connection
- You have the updates installed on your phone but your friend doesn't? Send them with the app
- Install it on your all android devices and get the things easier
- You need to send
- some text information? Just use TrebleShot to do it