WooCommerce Alternatives & Reviews
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you are starting a company, choosing an existing brick and mortar shop online, or designing websites for clients, you can begin quickly and build precisely the shop you want.... read more
19 Best WooCommerce Alternatives
BigCommerce is a privately-owned technology company and gives a SaaS eCommerce platform. The business was established in 2009 and contained 600+ employees with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Its features include customer groups and segmentation, search engine optimization, web hosting, and much more.
Salesforce B2C Commerce is the Industry-leading, cloud-based trade solution for altering shopping experiences across all digital channels. It offers a rich set of capabilities, such as marketing, merchandising, content, promotions, customer service, satisfaction, and artificial intelligence.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce links every measure of a multi-channel, multi-location retail business. As an end-to-end solution that unifies backend operations to eCommerce, POS, and order management, SuiteCommerce enables retailers to provide a seamless, personalized tour across all touchpoints to your clients. With the capacity to support sites for numerous brands, countries, currencies, and languages from one cloud-based platform, your company is built to unleash innovation and expansion.
Oracle CX Commerce is a Cloud-native, fully-featured, extensible SaaS trade solution, delivered at the Oracle Cloud, encouraging B2C and B2B models in one platform. Oracle Commerce grants greater agility and cost savings, with the extensibility and management required from the ultra-competitive digital trade marketplace.
The all-in-one monetization platform that maximizes your Revenues and makes international digital sales easier. See how 2Checkout makes it possible to sell successfully online. Whether you are tapping into global markets, looking to boost conversion rates or operating a subscription-based organization, 2Checkout can help you handle the intricacies of electronic commerce globally.
HCL Commerce provides a highly effective customer interaction platform for omnichannel commerce. It may be used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large companies, and for many diverse industries. It gives easy-to-use tools for business users to manage a cross-channel strategy.
PrestaShop is a freemium, Open source e-commerce alternative. The program is published under the Open Software License. It's written in the PHP programming language with support for the MySQL database management system. PrestaShop is currently employed by 300,000 shops worldwide and is offered in 60 different languages.
Magento Open Source eCommerce software delivers the attributes. You will need to develop and grow a distinctive online shop from the ground up. However, for people who demand an all-in-one cloud solution that is optimized for Magento, easy to deploy, provides improved safety, and is packed with additional integrated capabilities to accelerate sales, consider Magento Commerce.
Ecwid e-commerce platform incorporates instantly with Content management systems such as Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress. This Saves an extraordinary amount of time for site owners that wish to bring a simple online shop to a booming blog or company website. If You use Ecwid, you will also get a native program for your stores, which makes it effortless for cellular customers to tap and buy from you again. Ecwid also makes it effortless to begin selling on social networking platforms such as Facebook and Tumblr.
Cleverbridge is an Internet reseller for companies selling software or other digital media. If you find a charge from us on your statement, it is likely either for the software you bought or a renewal of an existing subscription. For any cost, we send a confirmation email that comprises all your order information.
VTEX is an end-to-end omnichannel commerce platform, which has several modules and countless extensions developed and supplied by the community of developers and partners. VTEX enables brands, retailers and B2B manufacturers to collaborate with third-party providers and expand their business by establishing their marketplaces.
Square Point of Sale is a Cell Phone program available on Google Play and the App Store. The machine is designed to operate on a tablet computer or smartphone. Key capabilities include online payment processing, revenue reports, stock and electronic receipts, in addition to valuable analytics information.
More About WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you are starting a company, choosing an existing brick and mortar shop online, or designing websites for clients, you can begin quickly and build precisely the shop you want.
Activate the free WooCommerce plugin on a new or existing WordPress website. You can follow the optional guided tour, and establish a new shop in few minutes with Product, Cart, Checkout pages, Secure payments by credit card and options, Configurable shipping choices, such as flat rates and tag printing, Integrate content and trade across your website via modular cubes, Automated tax calculations, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration, Central store dash with key metrics, and much more.
WooCommerce allows store managers to conduct an eCommerce website themselves, no web programmer needed. There’s also a free WooCommerce mobile program (Android and iOS) for shop management on the move.
Features of WooCommerce
- Mobile-friendly design: Your eCommerce shop is optimized for both desktop and mobile.
- Sell anything from physical products and Digital Downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments; you can sell anything with WooCommerce (though, as we said, a few will need paid add-ons). It is also possible to upload an unlimited number of products, in addition to unlimited photos and variants for each.
- SEO: Your eCommerce shop will benefit from WordPress's excellent search engine optimization tools and plugins. Moreover, you can add tags and categories to products to help clients locate them more easily.
- Discounts: WooCommerce allows you to create Coupons and discounts for your goods.
- Shipping options: Establish a flat rate or specify Specific prices for different goods, in addition to provide free shipping; give clients the choice of pickup or local shipping.
- Tax calculation: Automatically calculate above State and country tax rates and reveal earnings based on your customer's shipping address, billing address, or your company's location.
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, get low- And out-of-stock notifications, conceal out-of-stock items, and much more.
- Analytics: WooCommerce has some built-in Analytics, combined with what WordPress offers. It is also possible to integrate with Google Analytics at no cost.
- Built-in blogging: If your company website also Includes a site, this will work seamlessly with WooCommerce, and you can also embed products on site pages with simple checkout choices.
- Theme compatibility: WooCommerce was created to Work seamlessly with each year's default WordPress topics, in addition to many popular items from around the internet